Team Running Strong in the Marine Corps Marathon™
TEAM RUNNING STRONG is a proud charity partner in the Marine Corps Marathon™ in Washington, DC on the last Sunday in October every year.
JOIN Team Running Strong in the Marine Corps Marathon™ And, the ONLY charity running to raise money for American Indian Youth!
We are turning MILES into MIRACLES!
TEAM RUNNING STRONG Marine Corps Marathon offers:
- A guaranteed spot in the Marine Corps Marathon™ This race sells out every year!
- An Honoring Ceremony and Reception with teammates, friends and family.
- Training and fundraising support, including your own personal webpage, advice from the Running Strong staff, and more.
- Post race massages, refreshments and more at the Team Running Strong finish line tent.
- The chance to participate on the only charity team in the Marine Corps Marathon™ benefiting American Indian children and families.
- Training tips from Olympic Gold Medalist Billy Mills.
- The camaraderie you will share with your amazing teammates as you go the distance together for an inspirational cause.
How to Register for Team Running Strong Marine Corps Marathon
Download the Team Running Strong brochure.
Registered for the 2016 marathon?
Ready to Start Fundraising for Team Running Strong Marine Corps Marathon
Make each step count for the future of Indian Country.
All charity partners in the Marine Corps Marathon™ have a fundraising commitment. TEAM RUNNING STRONG has one of the lowest.
We ask all Team Running Strong members to raise $722 on behalf of our important programs. 722 was Billy Mills' Olympic jersey number.
- Create a personal fundraising webpage by going to https://www.crowdrise.com/TeamRunningStrong2016MCM and register to participate! - It's easy to create your own fundraising page!
- Customize your very own fundraising webpage with a creative title, a photo, your goal amount and a story about why you chose to run for our charity!
You’ll have the ability to edit and manage your page, see who has donated online and register any offline contributions. It really is that easy!
Interested in volunteering to help with the 2015 marathon? Or have other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you want to cheer on runners on race day or support them in reaching their fundraising goal, you've found the right spot to learn more!
Thinking about entering a race in your local community? Looking for ways you can help American Indian youth? You can participate in any event you choose as part of Team Running Strong USA! You will have access to all fundraising and training material and will be able to create your own fundraising webpage.