Join our Charity Team in any race of your choosing. Read more to find out!
Thinking about entering a race in your local community? Looking for ways you can help American Indian youth? You can participate in any event you choose as part of Team Running Strong USA! You will have access to all fundraising and training material and will be able to create your own fundraising webpage.
To join Team Running Strong USA:
1. You must independently register for the race of your choice separate from registering for Team Running Strong USA.
2. Secure your spot on the Billy Mill's team, Team Running Strong USA by completing the Online Application here or complete this form.
3. Pay the $25 registration fee to join Team Running Strong USA. You will be taken to a payment screen upon submission of your registration.
As a member of TEAM RUNNING STRONG USA, you’ll receive:
• A high quality Team Running Strong race singlet
• Your very own personal fundraising webpage
• A Team Running Strong fundraising and training kit
• An invitation to our annual Team Running Strong Honoring Ceremony held each October in Washington, DC
REGISTER FOR THE TEAM
Register online for Team Running Strong USA or print out and mail in the Team Running Strong USA REGISTRATION FORM (.PDF). (If mailing in your registration, you must also include your one time $25 registration fee made payable to Running Strong for American Indian Youth®)
We will notify you as soon as we receive your registration!
ALREADY REGISTERED AND NEED TO MAKE A PAYMENT?
Pay your $25 registration fee here.
READY TO START FUNDRAISING:
1. Create a personal fundraising webpage by going to runstrong.indianyouth.org and registering to participate!
It's easy to create your own fundraising page!
Customize your very own fundraising webpage with a creative title, a photo, your goal amount and a story about why you chose to run for our charity!
Resources to help you customize your page (PDF). You’ll have the ability to edit and manage your page, see who has donated online and register any offline contributions. It really is that easy!
Questions? Email email@example.com.