News & Blog
What’s In a SmileStrong Kit?
6/14/16 under Basic Needs
- Toothpaste: High quality, full size tube of toothpaste.
- Flossers: These make it easier and more fun for kids to floss!
- Kids' Toothbrushes: A smaller size for smaller mouths.
- Toothbrushes: Two adult-size toothbrushes for older youth.
- 2-Minute Timer: Brushing for the right amount of time is important! This timer helps kids know how long to brush.
- Instructional Card: This card has helpful tips for kids, like how much toothpaste to use (a pea-sized dab), areas to remember (brush your tongue!) and more!
Billy Mills on 1/30/15
The Obama Administration has requested $1 billion for American Indian Education in the budget proposal released on February 2. See how the money would be spent.
Basic Needs Emergency Assistance Safe Housing Seasonal Programs on 2/17/16
The Heat Match started last month, and Pine Ridge Field Coordinator Dave Lone Elk recently found time between helping families to give us a quick update.